Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our 10th anniversary!




Yes it was a big one and Guy did awesome! I want to tell everyone how wonderful of a man i married. He is so thoughtful and caring of others that he never looks at himself to see what he needs. I want to express how much I love and appreciate all he does for me and the family. YES I FINALLY GOT MY DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS. (not from walmart inside joke). It has been 10 years since we took the blunge of marriage and 5 since guy can never get rid of me ( that means we went throught thetemple and are married for time and all eternity). So he is stuck with me forever and me with him. I couldnt' think of anyone elese i would rather be with for the rest of my eternal life. I love you honey, more and more every day. That will never change.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Camille! This is Kelli (Gary & Kolleen's daughter) and I love checking in on you guys! My blog is private but I thought it wasn't fair I'm looking at yours and you can't look at mine... so e-mail me at k.thurgood@yahoo.com if you want an invite and I'll send you one! :)

Congrats on your 10th anniversary!

Heidi J. said...

Happy anniversary!!! you guys are so stincken cute together!! tell Guy I said good job!!! I love the Halloween costume to. I miss and love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Mike and i were looking at your blog and thought that we would comment on the song, NICE! Anyways you look beautiful, as usual! Thanks for all you do for us
love you