Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Surgery

Well for those that don't know i had surgery last week. yes i am fine I had 6 cysts on my ovaries. by the time they did surgery I had one burst and one form a blood clot inside my ovary. I have also found the best nurse in all of utah his name is guy salisbury. He stayed by my side the whole time I think he was more nervous than me. The 2nd best nurses are my mom and sisters on the day i came home i kept passing out and mom went into action i had dinners lined up she was doing my laundry and keeping the house clean. I dont know what i would do with out my mom and sisters. Also i want to thank all the phone calls of concern. I appreciate and love you all. NO i wont put a picture in of me. Sorry

1 comment:

Heidi J. said...

I hope you are filling better and you are right you do have the best mom and sisters.love ya