Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lagoon or Bust!


We Decided to take a little vacation at Lagoon.
We have not taken the kids there for 7 Years.
So we went on a few different rides.

Cassie and I having Fun posing for the camara
This is the last time i see these sun glasses I lost
them on the Wicked Ride!!

If you look close you will see Guy Blaine Sam and
Cassie on the end of the ride with there hands up.

I made the kids take a brake and go on the train to see the animals.


Blaine Sam and Guy on the Blast off Ride.
I did it once thought i was going to throw up. We
had so much fun what a blast. We camped right
next to lagoon so it was great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! We miss you guys and love you. we only have 2 more weeks in vegas and than we will be home! Love mike and kim